Multiple channels of both linear and compressed audio can be combined with data and voice channels onto a single digital link for cost-effective networking.
With a modular, single-platform approach, a wide variety of plug-in modules, multiple layers of redundancy and a highly acclaimed Control Interface, it is the perfect solution for STL, TSL, RPU, backhaul and studio linking applications.
The new AoIP NextGen card for the WorldNet Oslo combines audio, IP transport, management and auxiliary data onto a single, plug-in module.
- Available audio bandwidths from 10Hz right through to 22.5Hz for FM and HD Radio/DAB applications.
- Analog and AES/EBU I/O (AES3) Audio
- Low-delay, cascade-resilient Enhanced apt-X coding as standard
- Optional coding & companding options including MPEG Layer 2, J.57 and J.41
- DSP-based architecture for 24/7/365 operation
- Redundant power supplies with power condition detector and back-up switch
- Automatic switching to secondary transport link and/or spare audio card with automatic restore on user-defined conditions, rules and presets
- Independent Master Controller Card safeguards configuration
- Over 15 different plug-in audio modules including analog, digital, duplex, encoder, decoder, and 5.1 phase-locked options
- Up to 4 channels per audio module and up to 6 audio modules per frame
- From 2 duplex channels to 24 simplex channels in a single frame
- Wide selection of transport modules including T1, E1 and Ethernet/IP
- Network Management System enables extensive monitoring ability and intuitive control over network, equipment and variables.