The APT IP Codec (Formerly known as WorldCast Horizon NextGen) offers the most complete set of IP features ever included in APT’s extensive range and features both our revolutionary “SureStream” technology and intelligent ScriptEasy scripting.
In addition, this next generation IP audio codec also offers a wide range of algorithms as standard on a solid DSP platform with dual IP ports and redundant power supplies. Despite the high feature density, the APT IP Codec is extremely competitively priced.
Perfect for STLs and mission-critical applications, the APT IP Codec provides extensive control and monitoring capabilities to manage both your audio, data and network conditions and other equipment located at the transmitter site.
- Professional & Affordable IP audio codec
- 192kHz Sampling supports Digital MPX over AES and fully digital transfer
- SureStream technology enables broadcast-grade audio over inexpensive IP links*
- Intelligent Networking powered by ScriptEasy
- Dual IP ports configurable for back up# (utilizing ScriptEasy)
- Non-Destructive, Cascasde-Resilient Coding with Enhanced apt-X
- Forwarding of audio or non-audio (such as PAD or HD Exporter data) UDP Streams
- Embedded Auxiliary data for transmission of RBDS / RDS or PAD
- Up to 4 Opto-coupled Inputs and up to 4 Relay Outputs
- Audio Backup from SD card#
- Support for SNMP, Alarm & Event Logging
- Intuitive web interface
#Contact us for availability of these features